Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Passion Fruit




So a few quick paintings..not something I do, work quick with color and multiple layers, greyscaling, highlighting, recoloring. Just playing around and seeing where it takes me I sappose.
Now this is something I'd love to have some hands on mentoring with, the whole digital quick concept painting world..

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hahaha, take that obnoxious titles.

I decided to have a bit of fun on this little detour from pressing duties.
Trying to capture a manga feel for the femme was a little tricky but I think it's all good.

For the colors, I used a fun, complementary scheme that seemed to jump out at me, and threw the colors together and used the Healing Brush(J) in photoshop to give them a sloppy but purposeful water color feel. After that, I simply applied a texture set to overlay of some rust, then slightly oversaturated the entire image.

Fun Fun :D

No comments: