Thursday, November 26, 2009

Concerning Game Garage

Well, my Game Garage contract has ended and I want to jump right back into things. I'll be posting more work from the recent week as soon as I have access to the files again, hopefully by tomorrow. I don't want to put it off any longer than possible.

But first I would like to thank Telefilm and The Interactive Media Alliance for their support, as well as the team at Another Castle Studios for housing us and offering as much help as they could with their busy schedule. Everyone should check out their debut project, Kingdom of Gnester.
-------- In other news -----------


I'm looking for work, freelance or contract, instudio or from home.

I specialize in conceptual work, but am also a competent animator and designer.

I'm an advanced user of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash, but can also work my way around most, if not all standard programs.

For game garage I was using Google Sketchup, Adobe Audition for sound editing, and Gimp to find coordinates for spritesheets to ease up the work load. (Such as the X, Y, W, and H values on a spritesheet because Gimp just makes it easier...hint hint Adobe)

I'm relearning 3DSmax all by my lonesome, so hopefully I'll have something to show soon if things don't pick up too quickly and I get some free time.

my current contact information:

primeyoucantdie@hotmail.com
902-314-5254
That is my PEI number, I'll be moving back to New Brunswick in the mean time so when the number changes, I'll put it up.
Please contact me by e-mail though.
Everybody have a good day!
-T.J.

No comments: